Happy New Years I hope your year is getting off to a great start.
I decided it would be a great idea for a post to share ideas to get of to a positive fresh start to 2017
New Starts Can be fun a good way to renew your energy. That is why I love this time of year.
The stresses of Christmas are over.
You can now put a little time and effort into doing something for your self and that is why New Years Resolutions are such fun. It is chance to make improvements in your life. A chance to have a goal, a change, a step forward.
If you are having trouble coming up with a New Years Resolution you may like to check out my list of fresh ideas to help give you some inspiration.
Ideas to help you find a New Years Resolution
- Do a free course online. There so many great courses to help you either in home life or to upskill for employment.
- Take up a new hobby. Hobbies can be fun and relaxing. They do not have to be expensive. Ideas are Artwork, Crafts, Coin collecting, photography, cake decorating, stained glass, jewelery…
- Save for something special. A holiday, new carpet, a pizza oven I am sure you will have lots of great ideas.
- Join a club. Meet new friends and enhance life by joining a local club.
- Enjoy the outdoors more. Life is short and we all need to make the most of it. Go for walks, picnics what ever it takes to spend more time with nature.
- Diet a very popular resolution. I guess we all need it after Christmas, But not always an easy choice to stick to. Maybe just drop one or two things from your diet like sugar and bread and take it one step at a time.
- Give married life a lift by putting some quality time aside once a month or on a regular basis. Go out on a dinner date or stay a night in a nice motel. A weekend away or what ever it takes. Special time alone together gets left out so often. Renew the spark with your New Years resolution
- Learn an instrument, a language, Try different ways of cooking from different countries etc Perhaps there is something you have always wished you had done. Well it is never too late.
It is time to make your plan and stick to it Keep it regular, stay focused and organized.
My resolution this year is to go in every competition I can find to see if I can win something. Just a fun resolution for me.
I hope you find yours and wish you every success for 2017.